Monday 22 July 2013

What happened, what will happen

So I just checked how long I had been working on Kanu and was surprised that it was only 2 months and 9 days, that includes the week in which I was doing nothing while I waited for paint thinner to arrive.  Guess that's what happens when you don't have much of a social life.

So I will be entering a gk contest and the submission date in late Januray, I'm probably going to build one of my smaller kits because I simply do not have the room for many more kits.  I really should check out the ikea site to get the dimensions for those glass display cases.

Just after checking the site, they don't actually give the sizes for each compartment but after doing a bit of maths the compartments look to be a couple of centimetres smaller than my largest kits, the largest that I've built so far is my Yoko kit, it says 31cm on the blog and on the site I bought her from but including the base and the gun, she is more like 42cm tall.  Guess I'll have to try eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment